PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
City Bikes – Pembroke Pines
671 NW 100th Pl
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
City Bikes – Aventura
20335 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180
Race Day Schedule
- 5:30-6:30 am – Bike Check-In & LIMITED Late Packet Pickup (Please pick up your packet early at City Bikes)
- 7:15 am – Transition Closes
- 7:15 am – International Triathlon & Aquabike Begin*
- 7:15 am – Duathlons Begin (both distances)
- 7:45 am – Sprint Triathlon Begins*
- 9:20 am – Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 9:30 am – Sprint Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 9:50 am – Sprint Triathlon Awards Ceremony
- 10:10 am – International Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 10:30 am – International Triathlon Awards Ceremony
Arriving after 6:30 will cause you to miss the race.
The Las Olas Triathlon will be a time trial start, but will be organized into groups of 20-30 people. Line up to start only when it is your group’s time to line up. This way we don’t have 1000 people trying to line up at the same time. When it is time for your group, the announcer will call you to get in line. Once you reach the front of the line, tell the person with the tablet your race number. Once that person says “Go”, run, then swim, like you stole something 🙂
If you miss your group, no problem, just go with the next one. Racers will be spaced 3 seconds apart.
*Waves (groups): TBD
International Triathlon & Aquabike – Start is ½ mile north or south of the swim exit, depending on the direction of the current.
All Duathlon (start next to transition)
Sprint Triathlon- Start is ¼ mile north or south of the swim exit, depending on the direction of the current.